Antibody Analytics is delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted as finalists in two separate categories at the Lanarkshire business awards! We have been nominated for best business award (51+ employees) and our apprentice Elias Bleyl has also been nominated for the apprentice of the year awards at the Lanarkshire business awards.
We are absolutely delighted to have been selected as a finalist for this award. We would like to thank all of our employees, supporters and clients for their support and continued hard work and contributions which have helped make Antibody Analytics the thriving and innovative business it is today.
In order to meet the key criteria together as a business for the award we worked hard to achieve the following:
- A strong performance record and team- we achieved this thanks to the fantastic work completed by employees across all areas of the business.
- A plan for continued success and Innovation.
- Our ability to showcase our differences when compared with our competitors.
- Strong relationships with our suppliers and clients
- Showcasing our ambition to continue to grow and innovate with Antibody Analytics
We would like to extend our congratulations to Elias for all the hard work and commitment/enthusiasm has shown within his role.
We are absolutely delighted that he has been nominated for apprentice of the year at the Lanarkshire Business awards. This is a testament to Elias’ hard work throughout his time at Antibody Analytics and his continued commitment within his role. He has shown:
- Dedication and high levels of skill,
- A commitment to personal development,
- Significant contributions to the business,
- Performance going over and above his role.
In addition to this the business of Falk Bleyl (Elias’s father),Utopi, has been nominated for Lanarkshire’s Green Award, so we’d like to extend our congratulations.
We are looking forward to the next few months as we attend more conferences and collaborate together across an ever increasing number of projects.
The winners of each category will be announced at the awards dinner on 1st September at Motherwell concert hall. A huge thank you again to all of our fantastic employees and supporters.