We are looking for
Senior Customer Success Manager
ANTIBODY ANALYTICS - WHO WE ARE or ABOUT US
We are an innovative and vibrant biotechnology company. We believe that scientists deserve the best data and patients deserve the best drugs, so our mission is to provide our drug development partners with data of outstanding quality which gives them confidence to expedite new healthcare solutions to market. We began in 2015 and through our expertise, technology, and amazing employees we have grown to where we are today, and we plan to keep on growing. We’re not all scientists and academics, we are a diverse, talented, and fun team who enjoy the occasional pizza Friday, but what’s at the core of what we do is our culture and values – that’s what makes us proud and stand out.
As Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be a specialist in creating long-term, trusting relationships with our key customers to ensure that the company has access to quality projects aligned with the company’s direction. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to successfully meet you and your team’s order and performance targets by developing a number of trusting customer relationships. You will promote customer retention, growth and loyalty with a general aim to increase service utilisation and overall positive experience with the brand within existing customer accounts. You will also be required to help oversee a team who manages a broad range of customer accounts and be responsible for assisting them meet the pre-set targets within their account portfolios.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
Lead a team of Customer Success Managers to successfully meet the goals of the company for customer retention, customer satisfaction and account growth targets.
- Be responsible for achieving individual and team sales order targets to meet the annual revenue goals of the business.
- Proactively grow your portfolio by performing all aspects of account management and successfully meet the goals for customer retention, customer satisfaction and cross-sell within accounts.
- Autonomously develop and execute growth account plans to expand business within each of your assigned accounts.
- Establish and maintain forecasts from your portfolio of accounts and devise innovative methods to proactively fill potential gaps in the revenue against forecasts.
- Maintain a contemporary understanding of Antibody Analytics’ services and products to assist customers and suggest the best solutions for their needs. Be able to effectively communicate our unique selling points of the scientific services we offer and understand where they are applicable.
- Act as a first point of contact to key accounts during initial onboarding and proactively account manage future sales to them (from contract drafting through to study completion).
- Write and review contracts and other legal documentation.
- Travel to meet customers face to face and on occasion, travel to support conferences may be required.
- Proactively own aspects of the Customer Success Team Business plan as delegated to you by the Director of Customer Success.
- Assist the Director of Customer Success to work with BD colleagues to identify future key accounts and work proactively and collaboratively to attract and grow the relationships and sales to them.
- Line manage a team of Customer Success Managers CSMs), with overall responsibility to achieve team and individual sales orders targets and milestones.
- Help the Director of Customer Success ensure customer accounts are assigned to appropriately trained CSMs, providing commercial support in areas identified in conjunction with the CSM reporting to you.
- Ensure direct reports have goals and objectives related to their job role and company objectives & review these regularly with the CSM.
- Lead discussion with operational teams on orders forecast and capacity.
- Enable and drive process improvements, including the continuous improvement of CSM processes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
We would like you to have the following:
- A demonstrable track record of sales growth from the creation of new business and key customer account expansion.
- 5-8 years previous experience in a customer facing position within a service-based scientific industry.
- Previous experience of leading and mentoring a growing team, with a proactive mentality.
- A MSc/PhD level degree in life sciences.
To support a culture within Antibody Analytics which is aligned to our company values and behaviours, we would like you to be:
- Goal-oriented, enjoy the thrill of successfully growing an account’s revenue.
- Customer focused with our customers at the heart of everything that you do.
- Proactive, a creative professional who is motivated to deliver success for both the individual and the wider team.
- Entrepreneurial, highly organised, multi-tasker that can work independently on day-to-day tasks mitigating risk of issues throughout project lifecycle.
- An excellent communicator and able to foster relationships externally and internally at all levels within the business. Positively influence internal and external stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and be relaxed and confident in talking to strangers.
- Resilient with high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the ability to see things from another perspective.
- Able to organise and prioritise multiple tasks within a wider context of the company’s strategy.
- Focused, with an exceptional attention for detail.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
You will get the chance to learn, grow, develop, and enhance your career within a biotechnology company at the forefront of drug development strategies. In addition, the company offers the following benefits package:
- Current starting salary of £51,629, which is linked to performance related pay.
- 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of public holidays) which increases to a maximum of 37.
- Death in Benefit Service which includes access to a 24/7 virtual GP.
- Flexible working.
- Yearly Audible subscription.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- On-site car parking.
- Free Healthy Snacks.
- Merit Award Recognition Scheme.
- The opportunity to join several committees or focus groups (Employee Engagement, Wellness, Recognition, Health & Safety or Social Committee).