ANTIBODY ANALYTICS - WHO WE ARE
We are an innovative and vibrant biotechnology company. We believe that scientists deserve the best data and patients deserve the best drugs, so our mission is to provide our drug development partners with data of outstanding quality which gives them confidence to expedite new healthcare solutions to market. We began in 2015 and through our expertise, technology, and amazing employees we have grown to where we are today, and we plan to keep on growing. We’re not all scientists and academics, we are a diverse, talented, and fun team who enjoy the occasional pizza Friday, but what’s at the core of what we do is our culture and values – that’s what makes us proud and stand out.
As Business Development Analyst you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and growth objectives. Ensuring that the company has access to quality projects aligned with the company’s direction, you will be required to speak with multiple prospects on call and virtual meetings per day, confidently presenting the company’s capabilities, and professionally qualifying prospective accounts and opportunities to ensure their fit.
In addition, your role involves generating quality leads aligned with the company’s direction, in conjunction with the marketing and R&D departments, to allow informed decisions to be made on company strategy. Working within the systems set up by the company, you will also deliver real time metrics for any outbound activity approach, notifying senior members of the commercial team by making recommendations that will deliver improved results through evidence-based analysis.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
- Research potential customers who meet the company’s target customer profile (TCP), identifying key employees, decision makers and opportunities.
- Using CRM and metrics gleaned from previous campaigns, build Sequences which aim to deliver our ‘pitches’ to prospective customers in line with our brand.
- Confidently call every prospect who meets particular Sequence criteria within the predefined follow up process.
- Provide regular updates related to lead Indicating Metrics to line manager regarding highlighting trends that relate to successes or areas of concern relating to outbound activity strategies
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound activity.
- Maintain, expand, and constantly improve prospect databases within target accounts and industry sectors and establish relationships with key decision makers within these organisations.
- Build and take responsibility for reporting individual and territory-based performance and metrics to internal stakeholders, including successes and potential problems related to new sales generation.
- Qualify and route opportunities to the appropriate internal stakeholders for further development and closure (where required). Responsible for closure of sales opportunities yourself, where possible, to achieve quarterly targets in line with business needs.
- Charismatically and professionally lead introductory calls and facilitating meaningful meetings with stakeholders from both the Customer and Antibody Analytics.
- Maintain customer folders, documentation, meeting minutes and CRM systems in line with evolving company processes to ensure continuity of communication and effect metric building.
- Maintain a good understanding of internal services and products to assist customers with questions and suggest the best services for their needs.
- Work independently using HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Chorus, Monday.com, Teams and other relevant software as appropriate, to record, track and communicate opportunity next steps to the wider organisation in real time and/or when requested.
- Support with training of colleagues and sharing of best practise.
- Identify projects and required training to enhance learning and ongoing development.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
We would like you to have the following:
- Minimum of a BSc level degree in life sciences and/or relevant industry or academic experience.
- A proven record of self-starter mentality.
To support a culture within Antibody Analytics which is aligned to our company values and behaviours, we would like you to be:
- A goal-oriented, creative professional who is motivated to deliver success for both the individual and the wider team.
- Self-motivated, highly organised, multi-tasker that can work independently on day-to-day tasks.
- Friendly, affable and confident when talking to strangers.
- Resilient with high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the ability to see things from other’s perspective.
- Able to see the big picture and translate this to meaningful decisions/actions.
- An excellent communicator and able to foster relationships externally and internally at all levels within the business.
- Able to organise and prioritise multiple tasks within a wider context of the company’s strategy.
- A team player to learn, grow, support, and share best practice with colleagues.
- Able to maintain motivation and diligence even with mundane or repetitive tasks.
- Focused, with an exceptional attention for detail.
- Solutions driven which helps to solve problems and drive continuous improvement.
- Customer focused with our customers at the heart of everything that you do.
- A champion for self-learning and development for yourself and for your colleagues in support of employee development.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
You will get the chance to learn, grow, develop, and enhance your career within a biotechnology company at the forefront of drug development strategies. In addition, the company offers the following benefits package:
- Starting salary of £31,029, which is linked to performance related pay
- 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of public holidays) which increases to a maximum of 37.
- Death in Benefit Service which includes access to a 24/7 virtual GP.
- Flexible working.
- Yearly Audible subscription.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- On-site car parking.
- Free Healthy Snacks.
- Merit Award Recognition Scheme.
- The opportunity to join several committees or focus groups (Employee Engagement, Wellness, Recognition, Health & Safety or Social Committee).