ANTIBODY ANALYTICS - WHO WE ARE
We are an innovative and vibrant biotechnology company. We believe that scientists deserve the best data and patients deserve the best drugs, so our mission is to provide our drug development partners with data of outstanding quality which gives them confidence to expedite new healthcare solutions to market. We began in 2015 and through our expertise, technology and amazing employees we have grown to where we are today, and we plan to keep on growing. We’re not all scientists and academics, we are a diverse, talented and fun team who we enjoy the occasional pizza Friday, but what’s at the core of what we do is our culture and values – that’s what makes us proud and stand out
As Operations Co-ordinator, which is a central role within the Operations team, your role will involve collaborating and working closely with Customers, Study Teams, Sales and Marketing and Study Support Teams to ensure that new studies are set up efficiently. You will also engage and support the Laboratory Director to ensure that they have access to the information required to maintain accurate laboratory capacity forecasts.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
Planning of Customer Studies
• Act as a primary customer contact for the set-up of new studies immediately following agreement of a new contract.
• Ensure in-house primary cell stocks are appropriately maintained, organised, screened and allocated to studies to provide all studies with the required cells.
• Ensure that appropriate licence agreements are in place for immortalised cell lines allocated to studies.
• Interpret proposals and contractual information from Sales and Marketing to identify requirements and all potential bottlenecks in the set-up of studies in terms of critical equipment, samples, reagents and materials and standardised documentation.
• Communicate with customers, suppliers and the Operations team to drive new studies to a ‘lab-ready’ status as efficiently as possible and typically in advance of Study Manager assignment.
• Perform a smooth handover of new studies to the Study Manager to ensure relevant people are fully informed on the status of the study to provide the best transition from the set-up stage to the laboratory stage.
• Provide accurate forecast timelines by which new studies will be ‘lab ready’.
• Ensure study set up is performed in line with the QMS.
• Design and implement new processes, ensuring that the procedure for setting up new studies is efficient to enable the continuous improvement of study delivery and to simplify and optimise procedures.
Health and Safety
• Ensure that the Operations team is following health and safety regulation and policies to minimise risk in the workplace, including preparation of COSHH and risk assessments.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
The Operations Co-ordinator will have broad experience of study delivery in a CRO environment including scheduling, study management, customer interaction and a technical understanding of a range of methodologies.
To support a culture within Antibody Analytics which is aligned to our company values and behaviours, we would like you to be:
• Highly organised, be productive with the ability to deliver your work on time and to a high standard.
• An excellent communicator and able to foster relationships externally and internally at all levels within the business.
• Friendly with a helpful attitude, always looking at ways to add value and improve efficiencies.
• Self-aware, have emotional intelligence with the ability to see things from others’ perspective.
• A team player to learn, grow, support, and share best practice with colleagues.
• Focused, with an exceptional attention for detail.
• Self-motivated and proactive.
• Of a curious mindset, question, listen and enhance your own knowledge and development.
• A champion for self-learning and development in support of employee development.
• Solutions driven which helps to solve problems and drive continuous improvement.
• Customer focused with our customers at the heart of everything that you do.
• Goal-oriented, who is motivated to deliver success for both the individual and the wider team.
• Able to see the big picture and translate this to meaningful decisions/actions.
Flexible and adaptable.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
You will get the chance to learn, grow, develop, and enhance your career within a biotechnology company at the forefront of drug development strategies. In addition, the company offers the following benefits package:
• Starting salary of £30,125, which is linked to performance related pay
• Pension • 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of public holidays) which increases to a maximum of 37
• Death in Benefit Service which includes access to a 24/7 virtual GP
• Yearly Audible subscription
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• On-site car parking
• Free Healthy Snacks
• Merit Award Recognition Scheme
• The opportunity to join several committees or focus groups (Employee Engagement, Wellness, Recognition, Health & Safety or Social Committee)