ANTIBODY ANALYTICS – WHO WE ARE
We are an innovative and vibrant biotechnology company. We believe that scientists deserve the best data and patients deserve
the best drugs, so our mission is to provide our drug development partners with data of outstanding quality which gives them
confidence to expedite new healthcare solutions to market. We began in 2015 and through our expertise, technology, and amazing
employees we have grown to where we are today, and we plan to keep on growing. We’re not all scientists and academics, we are
a diverse, talented, and fun team who enjoy the occasional pizza Friday, but what’s at the core of what we do is our culture and
values – that’s what makes us proud and stand out.
As Senior Study Manager you will be a specialist in the management of projects within a specific scientific subject area. You will lead projects within your specialist area and through your broad technical understanding of a wider range of methodologies and the drug development process, supervise studies within other scientific areas as required. You may be required to oversee a team who manage a broad range of customer studies. You will be responsible for the delivery of revenue within your directly, and indirectly managed studies. You will have regular and frequent direct contact with customers and will represent the Company during client communication and other external events.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
• Ensure customer studies are assigned to appropriately trained Study Managers, providing technical support in areas identified in conjunction with the Study Manager.
• Train and mentor the Study Manager team in all aspects of study management, with the aim of developing the Study Managers and Junior Study Managers.
• Ensure Direct Reports have goals and objectives related to their job role and company objectives.
• Conduct performance and training reviews in accordance with company policies.
• Provide support for data analysis and interpretation of complex datasets from a variety of platforms.
• Lead discussion with operational teams on study timelines and capacity.
• Enable and drive process improvements, including the continuous improvement of study management processes.
• Be responsible for the delivery of revenue targets and milestones for direct and indirectly managed studies.
• Directly manage complex customer projects when required.
• Effectively manage customers in terms of scientific updates and study timelines.
Product Specialist – this will make up about 20% of what you do
• Support the Sales Lead and use your role as a subject matter expert to guide customers in study design. Align their needs with your understanding of the Company’s capabilities and provide realistic expectations to the Sales team and Clients.
• Design deliverable studies for customers based on a full understanding of the customer requirements.
• Take the role of Technical Lead on new project calls with customers.
• Support the sales process through contract/proposal/change order drafting and technical review.
• Understand and deliver transparent costings for new projects.
• Prepare knowledge transfer documents to enable flow of information to the Study Manager.
• Prepare and review scientific content (including data) to support customer enquiries and the marketing strategy including, generation of company presentations, whitepapers, blogs and website content.
• Represent the company at external meetings and events when required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
We would like you to have the following:
• A degree in a biomedical field.
• Confidence in the performance of one or two relevant lab techniques, which include ELISA, SPR, cell-based assays, and flow cytometry.
• Previous experience with customer engagement interactions.
• People/line management experience.
• Project management experience especially overseeing multiple and complex projects in an academic research or CRO environment.
• Assay development and troubleshooting expertise.
To support a culture within Antibody Analytics which is aligned to our company values and behaviours, we would like you to be:
• Approachable to encourage employees to ask questions and develop.
• Adaptable and open to change to achieve the most efficient processes.
• An active listener, empathetic, supportive and competent in carrying out 1:1s with team members.
• Leading by example, have a strong work ethic with respect to meeting deadlines and keeping commitments.
• An excellent communicator who is able to foster relationships externally and internally at all levels within the business.
• Resilient with high levels of emotional intelligence with the ability to see things from others’ perspective.
• Highly aware of what’s happening in other areas of the business in order to anticipate imminent business needs and prepare in advance.
• Able to lead and drive productivity and motivation within the team.
• Focused with an exceptional attention for detail.
• Solutions driven which helps to solve problems and drive continuous improvement.
• Goal orientated for both self and the wider team.
• Engaging and communicative with all colleagues to continually enhance knowledge and experience.
• Customer focused with the customer at the heart of everything that you do.
• A champion for self-learning and sharing best practice with colleagues in support of employee development.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
You will get the chance to learn, grow, develop, and enhance your career within a biotechnology company at the forefront of drug development strategies. In addition, the company offers the following benefits package:
• Starting Salary £44,125 + dependent on experience, which is linked to performance related pay
• 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of public holidays) which increases to a maximum of 37
• Access to a 24/7 virtual GP
• Merit Award Recognition Scheme
• Free Healthy Snacks
• Yearly Audible subscription
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• Death in Service Benefit
• The opportunity to join several committees or focus groups (Employee Engagement, Wellness, Recognition, Health & Safety or Social Committee)
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com