ANTIBODY ANALYTICS - WHO WE ARE
We are an innovative and vibrant biotechnology company. We believe that scientists deserve the best data and patients deserve the best drugs, so our mission is to provide our drug development partners with data of outstanding quality which gives them confidence to expedite new healthcare solutions to market. We began in 2015 and through our expertise, technology, and amazing employees we have grown to where we are today, and we plan to keep on growing. We’re not all scientists and academics, we are a diverse, talented, and fun team who enjoy the occasional pizza Friday, but what’s at the core of what we do is our culture and values – that’s what makes us proud and stand out.
As Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers to ensure that the company has access to quality projects aligned with the company’s direction. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to successfully meet your order and performance targets by developing a number of trusting customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty with a general aim to increase service utilisation and overall positive experience within existing customer accounts.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
• Act as a first point of contact to assigned accounts during customer onboarding, any project discussions, problem solving and proactive support throughout the project’s lifecycle to maintain and enhance customer satisfaction. Help make it as easy as possible for customers to work with us.
• Develop healthy customer relationships with your assigned portfolio of clients, with an aim to build trust and transparency.
• Research within your assigned clients to determine who meets the company’s ideal customer profiles (ICPs); identify key employees, decision makers and new opportunities.
• Develop and execute growth account plans to expand footprint into new business within your assigned accounts portfolio, to support your customer’s existing and upcoming pipelines.
• Maintain, expand, and constantly improve prospect databases to enable an expanded footprint of new business within your assigned accounts. Identify and nurture new sales opportunities through outbound calls, emails and virtual meetings.
• Travel to meet customers face to face (frequency to be guided by your discussions with customer and your understanding of the account) and on occasion, travel to support conferences may be required.
• Take ownership of inbound lead follow-up from opportunities arising within your territory, including from both existing customers and new potential clients.
• Build and take responsibility for reporting individual and account-based performance and metrics to internal stakeholders, including successes and potential problems related to new sales generation.
• Qualify and route new opportunities to the appropriate internal stakeholders for further development, proposal/contract preparation and close. Where required close sales opportunities yourself and achieve quarterly targets in line with business needs. • Charismatically and professionally lead client calls and facilitating meaningful meetings with stakeholders from both the Customer and Antibody Analytics.
• Maintain customer folders, documentation, LIMS records, meeting minutes and CRM systems in line with evolving company processes to ensure continuity of communication and effect metric building.
• Maintain a contemporary understanding of Antibody Analytics’ services and products to assist customers with questions and suggest the best solutions for their needs. Be able to effectively communicate our unique selling points and convey a firm grasp of the scientific services we offer and where they are applicable i.e. to what drug types/modalities, at what stage of development and what questions they can answer for the customer.
• Collaborate with the Business Development, Marketing, R&D and Operations teams to identify growth opportunities within your customer accounts.
• Create policies and procedures that optimise the customer experience. This may include, but is not limited to gathering feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyse customer data to identify best practices. A main objective of the CSM team is to make it as simple as possible for Customers to have successful collaborations with us.
• Work independently using digital platforms including the CRM (i.e. HubSpot), prospecting tools (i.e. ZoomInfo or Zymewire), , Monday.com and Teams to communicate opportunity next steps to the wider organisation in real time and/or when requested.
• As you become more experienced, support in the training of colleagues and sharing of best practice.
• Identify projects and training opportunities to enhance learning and ongoing development.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
It is essential that you have the following:
To support a culture within Antibody Analytics which is aligned to our company values and behaviours, we would like you to be:
• Customer focused with our customers at the heart of everything that you do.
• A goal-oriented, creative professional who is motivated to deliver success for both the individual and the wider team.
• A self-motivated, entrepreneurial, highly organised, multi-tasker that can work independently on day-to-day tasks.
• Friendly, affable and confident in talking to strangers.
• Resilient with high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ) and a practical but positive mindset.
• Able to see the big picture and translate this to meaningful decisions/actions.
• An excellent communicator and able to foster relationships externally and internally at all levels within the business.
• Possess the ability to see things from another perspective and be able to negotiate on behalf of your customers with internal colleagues.
• Able to maintain motivation and drive throughout even repetitive tasks.
• Able to organise and prioritise multiple tasks within a wider context of the company’s strategy.
• A team player with a drive to learn, grow, support, and share best practice with colleagues.
• Focused, with an exceptional attention for detail.
• Able to understand customer’s concerns and thoughts regarding the use of our services, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
• A champion for self-learning and development for yourself and for your colleagues in support of employee development.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
You will get the chance to learn, grow, develop, and enhance your career within a biotechnology company at the forefront of drug development strategies. In addition, the company offers the following benefits package:
• Starting salary of £41,329, which is linked to performance related pay (bonus of up to 7% of annual salary can be earned each quarter).
• 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of public holidays) which increases to a maximum of 37.
• Death in Benefit Service which includes access to a 24/7 virtual GP.
• Flexible working.
• Yearly Audible subscription.
• Refer a Friend Scheme.
• On-site car parking.
• Free Healthy Snacks.
• Merit Award Recognition Scheme.
• The opportunity to join several committees or focus groups (Employee Engagement, Wellness, Recognition, Health & Safety or Social Committee).