ANTIBODY ANALYTICS - WHO WE ARE
We are an innovative and vibrant biotechnology company. We believe that scientists deserve the best data and patients deserve the best drugs, so our mission is to provide our drug development partners with data of outstanding quality which gives them confidence to expedite new healthcare solutions to market. We began in 2015 and through our expertise, technology, and amazing employees we have grown to where we are today, and we plan to keep on growing. We’re not all scientists and academics, we are a diverse, talented, and fun team who enjoy the occasional pizza Friday, but what’s at the core of what we do is our culture and values – that’s what makes us proud and stand out.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
- Act as a first point of contact to assigned accounts during onboarding, any project discussions, problem solving and proactive support throughout the project’s lifecycles to maintain and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop healthy customer relationships with assigned portfolio of clients, with and aim to build trust and transparency.
- Research within the assigned clients who meet the company’s ideal customer profile (ICP), identifying key employees, decision makers and new opportunities.
- Maintain, expand, and constantly improve prospect databases to expand footprint into new business within assigned accounts portfolio.
- Within the assigned accounts, source new sales opportunities through outbound calls, emails and inbound lead follow-up.
- Build and take responsibility for reporting individual and account-based performance and metrics to internal stakeholders, including successes and potential problems related to new sales generation.
- Qualify and route new opportunities to the appropriate internal stakeholders for further development and close. Where required close sales opportunities yourself and achieve quarterly targets in line with business needs.
- Charismatically and professionally lead client calls and facilitating meaningful meetings with stakeholders from both the Customer and Antibody Analytics.
- Maintain customer folders, documentation, meeting minutes and CRM systems in line with evolving company processes to ensure continuity of communication and effect metric building.
- Maintain a good understanding of internal services and products to assist customers with questions and suggest the best services for their needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing, R&D and Operations to identify growth opportunities within current accounts.
- If determined useful, create policies and procedures that optimise the customer experience. This may include but not limited to gathering feedback from their customers, study other customer success programs and analyse customer data to identify best practices.
- Work independently using HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Chorus, Monday.com and Teams to communicate opportunity next steps to the wider organisation in real time and/or when requested.
- As you become more experienced, support with training of colleagues and sharing of best practice.
- Identify projects and required training to enhance learning and ongoing development.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
We would like you to have the following:
- A BSc/MSc/PhD level degree in life sciences.
- 2-4 years previous experience in a customer service or project management position.
- A proven record of self-starter mentality.
To support a culture within Antibody Analytics which is aligned to our company values and behaviours, we would like you to be:
- Able to maintain motivation and drive throughout even mundane tasks.
- Goal-oriented, creative professional who is motivated to deliver success for both the individual and the wider team.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, highly organised, multi-tasker that can work independently on day-to-day tasks.
- Friendly, affable and confident in talking to strangers.
- Resilient with high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the ability to see things from another perspective.
- Able to see the big picture and translate this to meaningful decisions/actions.
- An excellent communicator and able to foster relationships externally and internally at all levels within the business.
- Able to organise and prioritise multiple tasks within a wider context of the company’s strategy.
- A team player to learn, grow, support, and share best practice with colleagues.
- Focused, with an exceptional attention for detail.
- Understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of our services, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed.
- Customer focused with our customers at the heart of everything that you do.
- A champion for self-learning and development for yourself and for your colleagues in support of employee development.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
You will get the chance to learn, grow, develop, and enhance your career within a biotechnology company at the forefront of drug development strategies. In addition, the company offers the following benefits package:
- Starting salary of £40,125, which is linked to performance related pay.
- 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of public holidays) which increases to a maximum of 37.
- Death in Benefit Service which includes access to a 24/7 virtual GP.
- Flexible working.
- Yearly Audible subscription.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- On-site car parking.
- Free Healthy Snacks.
- Merit Award Recognition Scheme.
- The opportunity to join several committees or focus groups (Employee Engagement, Wellness, Recognition, Health & Safety or Social Committee).