ANTIBODY ANALYTICS - WHO WE ARE
We are an innovative and vibrant biotechnology company. We believe that scientists deserve the best data and patients deserve the best drugs, so our mission is to provide our drug development partners with data of outstanding quality which gives them confidence to expedite new healthcare solutions to market. We began in 2015 and through our expertise, technology, and amazing employees we have grown to where we are today, and we plan to keep on growing. We’re not all scientists and academics, we are a diverse, talented, and fun team who enjoy the occasional pizza Friday, but what’s at the core of what we do is our culture and values – that’s what makes us proud and stand out.
As Business Development Analyst you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and growth objectives. Ensuring that the company has access to quality projects aligned with the company’s direction, you will be required to make numerous of calls per day, confidently presenting, and professionally qualifying prospective accounts and opportunities. In addition, your role involves generating quality leads aligned with the company’s direction, in conjunction with the marketing and R&D department, to allow informed decisions to be made on company strategy. Working within the systems set up by the company, you will also deliver real time metrics for any hunting approach, notifying senior members of the commercial team when lead indicators suggest there is a dip in success or conversely where great success is being had, and further support is required.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
- Research potential customers who meet the company’s ideal customer profile (ICP), identifying key employees, decision makers and opportunities.
- Using HubSpot and based on metrics gleaned from previous campaigns, build Sequences which aim to deliver our ‘pitches’ to prospective customers in line with our brand.
- Confidently call every prospect who meets particular Sequence criteria within the predefined follow up process.
- Immediately communicate Lead Indicating Metrics to line manager regarding wavering Sequence success or potential concerns.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up.
- Maintain, expand, and constantly improve prospect databases within target accounts and industry sectors.
- Build and take responsibility for reporting individual and territory-based performance and metrics to internal stakeholders, including successes and potential problems related to new sales generation.
- Qualify and route opportunities to the appropriate internal stakeholders for further development and close. Where required close sales opportunities yourself and achieve quarterly targets in line with business needs.
- Charismatically and professionally lead introductory calls and facilitating meaningful meetings with stakeholders from both the Customer and Antibody Analytics.
- Maintain customer folders, documentation, meeting minutes and CRM systems in line with evolving company processes to ensure continuity of communication and effect metric building.
- Maintain a good understanding of internal services and products to assist customers with questions and suggest the best services for their needs.
- Work independently using HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Chorus, Monday.com and Teams to communicate opportunity next steps to the wider organisation in real time and/or when requested.
- As you become more experienced, support with training of colleagues and sharing of best practice.
- Identify projects and required training to enhance learning and ongoing development.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
We would like you to have the following:
- A BSc level degree in life sciences and/or minimal industry or academic experience.
- A proven record of self-starter mentality.
To support a culture within Antibody Analytics which is aligned to our company values and behaviours, we would like you to be:
- Able to maintain motivation and drive throughout even mundane tasks.
- Goal-oriented, creative professional who is motivated to deliver success for both the individual and the wider team.
- Self-motivated, highly organised, multi-tasker that can work independently on day-to-day tasks.
- Friendly, affable and confident when talking to strangers.
- Resilient with high levels of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the ability to see things from others perspective.
- Able to see the big picture and translate this to meaningful decisions/actions.
- An excellent communicator and able to foster relationships externally and internally at all levels within the business.
- Able to organise and prioritise multiple tasks within a wider context of the company’s strategy.
- A team player to learn, grow, support, and share best practice with colleagues.
- Focused, with an exceptional attention for detail.
- Solutions driven which helps to solve problems and drive continuous improvement.
- Customer focused with our customers at the heart of everything that you do.
- A champion for self-learning and development for yourself and for your colleagues in support of employee development.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
You will get the chance to learn, grow, develop, and enhance your career within a biotechnology company at the forefront of drug development strategies. In addition, the company offers the following benefits package:
- • Starting salary of £30,125, which is linked to performance related pay.
- 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of public holidays) which increases to a maximum of 37.
- Death in Benefit Service which includes access to a 24/7 virtual GP.
- Flexible working.
- Yearly Audible subscription.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- On-site car parking.
- Free Healthy Snacks.
- Merit Award Recognition Scheme.
- The opportunity to join several committees or focus groups (Employee Engagement, Wellness, Recognition, Health & Safety or Social Committee).