ANTIBODY ANALYTICS – WHO WE ARE
We are an innovative and vibrant biotechnology company. We believe that scientists deserve the best data and patients deserve the best drugs, so our mission is to provide our drug development partners with data of outstanding quality which gives them confidence to expedite new healthcare solutions to market. We began in 2015 and through our expertise, technology, and amazing employees we have grown to where we are today, and we plan to keep on growing. We’re not all scientists and academics, we are a diverse, talented, and fun team who enjoy the occasional pizza Friday, but what’s at the core of what we do is our culture and values – that’s what makes us proud and stand out.
As Marketing Manager, you will support the Marketing Director in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to ensure it effectively promotes Antibody Analytics and our service offering. Your role will require you to be collaborative, engaging, communicative and highly organised as you will be working cross-functionally, (with scientific and sales colleagues) on the planning and implementation of marketing projects. You will already have some life sciences experience or have a demonstrable desire to learn the fundamentals of our business to be able to communicate this effectively. This will be a varied, multi-disciplinary role, with responsibility for overall implementation, coordination, and reporting of tactical marketing plans.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO DO
- Liaise with our technical stakeholders for relevant content generation
- Coordinate targeted, integrated marketing campaigns across digital media, e-marketing, social media, PR, trade press, advertising, google ads, video, conferences and events, to meet company objectives
- Set-up and execute performance campaigns using paid channels
- Measure, track and report on all campaigns, monitor campaign performance using online KPIs
- Create and optimise e-newsletters and monitor performance
- Manage website maintenance and upgrade projects
- Maintain mail lists/CRM system to ensure that the audiences are focused, and that the information provided adds value to the recipient
- Brief and lead external agencies including managing relationships with external digital marketing agencies and sub-contractors (for example graphic designers, animators, communications agencies)
- Maintain the Company’s brand and positioning to external audiences.
- Act as a role model and champion our Core Values for all, which supports our culture and behaviours within the Company.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU
We would like you to have the following:
- Be an experienced marketing professional. Expertise in a scientific or related field is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding in the field of antibody-based therapeutics and/or innovations in immuno-oncology would be preferred.
- Possess, or have the ability and willingness to quickly assimilate an up to date understanding of the drug development process, particularly as it relates to biologics and cell and gene therapies.
- Be a forward thinker and planner to be able to relate information and advances in the sector to the company’s service, both existing and future potential services.
- A proven ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
To support a culture within Antibody Analytics which is aligned to our company values and behaviours, we would like you to be:
- Self-motivated, highly organised, multi-tasker who can work independently whilst overseeing team and sub-contractors’ productivity.
- Approachable to encourage employees and internal stakeholders to ask questions.
- Goal-oriented, able to deliver success for both self and the wider team within required timescales.
- A creative thinker who is adaptable to change in order to achieve the company’s strategy.
- Able to see the big picture and translate this into meaningful decisions/actions.
- An excellent communicator who is able to foster relationships externally and internally at all levels within the business.
- A champion of self-learning and sharing best practice with colleagues in support of employee development.
- Solutions driven which helps to solve problems and drive continuous improvement.
- Focused, with an exceptional attention for detail.
- Customer focused with our customers at the heart of everything that you do, particularly in understanding the needs and requirements of our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
You will get the chance to learn, grow, develop, and enhance your career within a biotechnology company at the forefront of drug development strategies. In addition, the company offers the following benefits package:
- 32 days holiday per annum (inclusive of public holidays) which increases to a maximum of 37.
- Death in Benefit Service which includes access to a 24/7 virtual GP.
- Flexible working.
- Yearly Audible subscription.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- On-site car parking.
- Free Healthy Snacks.
- Merit Award Recognition Scheme.
- The opportunity to join several committees or focus groups (Employee Engagement, Wellness, Recognition, Health & Safety or Social Committee).